200 Hour Yoga TTC
- Duration : 28 Days
- Language : English
- Module : Residential with Meals
- Level : Beginner to Intermediate
- Certification : Yoga Alliance
- Style : Traditional Multi-style
- Upcoming Date : 02 to 28th Each Month
Join 200 Hour Yoga TTC
What is 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India?
The culmination of 200 hour Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh India- affirms that you have completed all the required elements. That is- listed by the International Yoga Alliance. To- become an authorized and qualified Yoga teacher.Choosing this 200 hour Yoga teacher training allows you to become a Yoga teacher and run your Yoga classes worldwide. The 200 hour Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh India is also known as an intensive Yoga course, and that is based- on Traditional Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga and Vinyasa Yoga styles.
For beginners and intermediate-level Yoga practitioners, this Yoga teacher training course is- specially designed. It also reaches into many dimensions of the yogic way of life. So as you go on the lookout for them and gain a whole new perspective of the world.Shoolin Yogpeeth provides the best 200 hour Yoga teacher training to give you the knowledge, skills, and confidence to take Yoga classes. So join us to emerge as a confident and prosperous Yoga teacher.
Begin your Yoga journey with 200 hour Yoga teacher training in India, and experience an unforgettable, fun-filled- life-changing experience. If you know about basic Yoga and want to increase your Yoga knowledge and practice, you can join Shoolin Yogpeeth.
Our Yoga for Beginners guide was created especially for you. So- that we can give you all the tips, guidelines, and recommendations. That you will- need to start a successful Yoga practice. Also, to ensure your success, we highly recommend that you read this entire page before attempting any yoga poses.
If you do not have any previous Yoga experience, there is no- need to be careful. You can join us without any hesitation.
If- you want to develop a deeper understanding of Yoga, Yoga Philosophy, and Yoga Lifestyle. You can join our 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training for Intermediate.
Our Yoga certification courses are designed- after an in-depth study of yoga texts. And has years of experience in Yoga techniques. We at Shoolin Yogpeeth offers affordable residential Intensive Traditional Ashtanga Yoga with Yoga Alliance USA RYT 200 certification.
The student has the option to choose their style of Yoga practice. We also emphasize the therapeutic aspect of Yoga. So that students who are suffering from illness can join us for their benefit and can help others.
- 02 Apr - 28 Apr 2024
- 02 May - 28 May 2024
- 02 Jun - 28 Jun 2024
- 02 Jul - 28 Jul 2024
- 02 Aug - 28 Aug 2024
- 02 Sep - 28 Sep 2024
- 02 Oct - 28 Oct 2024
- 02 Nov - 28 Nov 2024
- 02 Dec - 28 Dec 2024
Course Duration28 Days
Join 200 Hour Yoga TTC
200 Hour Yoga TTC Syllabus
- Origin of Yoga
- History of Yoga
- Benefit of Yoga
- Indian Traditional Yoga
- Great Yoga Masters
- Yoga Simple & Advanced Techniques
- Connection of Body & Mind
- Guidelines of Yoga Class
- Yoga as Exercise
- Yoga Etymology
- About Vedic Ascetic Practices
- Yoga as Karma & Bhakti
- About Shatkarma
- History of Shatkarma
- Benefits of Shatkarma
- Jal Neti (Nasal Cleansing with Water)
- Sutra neti (Nasal Cleansing with Rubber)
- Kunjal Kriya (Vaman)
- Nauli (Abdominal Breathing)
- Vastra Dhauti Kriya
- Danda Dhauti Kriya
- Agnisar Kriya
- Trataka (Concentrated Gazing)
- Ganesh Mantra
- Gayatri Mantra
- Shanti Mantra
- Guru Mantra
- Aum Mantra
- Mangala Mantra
- Om Asato Ma Sadgamaya
- Maha Mantra
- What is Prana?
- Benefits of Pranayama
- History of Pranayama
- Kapala-Bhati (Frontal Brain Cleansing
- Nadi-sodhanam (Psychic Purification)
- Bhastrika (Bellows Breath)
- Ujjayi (the Psychic Breath)
- Sheetatli (Cooling Breath)
- Sheetkari (Hissing Breath)
- Bhramari (Humming Bee Breath)
- Surya-bheda (Vitality Stimulating Breath)
- Introduction of Kumbhaka
- About Mudras
- Benefits of Mudras
- Bhairava Mudra
- Chin Mudra
- Hridaya Mudra
- Jnan Mudra
- Vishnu Mudra
- What is Bandha?
- Benefits & Effects
- Procedure of Locks
- Mula bandha (Anal Lock)
- Jalandhar Bandha (Chin Lock)
- Uddiyana Bandha (Abdominal Lock)
- Maha bandha (All Locks Same Time)
- Surya Namaskar A (3 times)
- Surya Namaskar B (3 times)
- Utthita Trikonasana
- Parivrtta Trikonasana
- Utthita Parsvakonasana
- Parivrtta Parsvakonasana
- Prasarita Padottanasana (A, B, C, D - Parsvottanasana
- Utthita Hasta Padangusthasana(A, B, C & D)
- Ardha Baddha Padmottanasana
- Virabhadrasana A & B
- Paschimottanasana A B C & D
- Ardha Baddha Padma Paschimottanasana
- Triang Mukhaikapada Paschimottanasana
- Janu Sirsasana A B & C
- Marichyasana A B C & D
- Supta Kurmasana
- Garbha Pindasana
- Baddha Konasana A & B
- Upavishta Konasana (A & B)
- Supta Konasana
- Supta Padangusthasana A & B
- Ubhaya Padanghusthasana
- Urdhva Mukha Pashimottanasana
- Setu Bandhasana
- Urdhva Dhanurasana
- Urdhva Pindasana
- Urdhva Padmasana
- Urdhva Dandasana
- Baddha Padmasana
- tart with Sukhasana
- Joint Movements (starts from neck, joint to toes
- Marjariasana Series - Table top position
- Adhomukha Svanasana Series
- Urdhva Mukha Svanasana Series
- Surya Namaskar with Mantra Chanting
- Balancing Postures Series
- Standing Postures Series
- Kneeling Postures Series
- Prone Positions Series
- Supine Positions Series
You will learn anatomy and physiology relevant to yoga in order to strengthen the classroom explanations, cues, and corrections of asanas. The class will cover digestives system, skeletal system, respiratory system, cardiovascular system, muscular system, anatomical names of the body, planes of the body, major joints of the body, anatomical terms of movements, yoga asana alignment based on applied anatomy.
This class will focus on introducing you to the basic philosophy, concepts, and history of yoga. It will cover the various traditional philosophies and viewpoints, insights from modern research, and ways in which the essence of this holistic life-view can be integrated into a modern lifestyle. Patanjali's eight limbs of yoga, Hatha yoga pradipika, Bhagwat Gita philosophy, Yoga sutras of Patanjali, Panch koshas,Mudras and chakras.
Techniques of teaching yoga, Adjustment and alignment techniques, Basic class plans, Student and teacher guidelines.
Yoga TTC Timimg
Yoga Teacher Training Course Schedule
Start a New Morning with Herbal Tea and Prayers
Training Session Start with Deep Meditation and Godly Slogans
To unlock the secrets to Internal Energies
Hatha yoga includes Yoga Postures with Alignment & Adjustment
Healthy Breakfast Include Sattvic Meal & Tea,Muesli,Fruits
Theory Session to learn about the body mechanisms involved in various yoga Postures
Sattvic Food Includes the North Indian Food
Time for Self Study and Revise what you have learnt
Theory Session about the Ancient Yoga Indian Philosophy
Practice for Yoga Postures from Basic to Advanced in Ashtanga Flow
Deep Meditation Practice and Yoga Nidra Practice
Sattvic Dinner with Noeth Indian Style
Self Revision about the Learning
Thanks to God for the Beautiful Day
Please Note : Daily Schedule may be changed as per the weather conditions
Overview- 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India
From real Yoga gurus in Rishikesh, India, you can experience and explore the authentic knowledge of the ancient art of Yoga. You can get great practical and theoretical knowledge about Yoga. If you- want to become a genuine and dedicated Yoga teacher with > 200 hour Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, India. It will also assure you to share the knowledge of Yoga with the students. If- you want to become a successful and confident Yoga teacher instructor. Then you should join this 200 hour Yoga teacher training at Shoolin Yogpeeth.
As you perform your asanas, you will gain a solid foundation, and it also strengthens your core concepts and spiritual side. With thousands of years of history, Yoga is a complex practice with challenging postures and life-changing potential. But it is also very effective at transforming your career. Shoolin Yogpeeth is one of the best Yoga school in India. We offer a good foundation in Hatha, Vinyasa, Ashtanga Yoga styles. And this is known as the initial step in becoming a confident and certified Yoga teacher.
Our school is certified with Yoga Alliance USA, and this is the perfect place for you. To engage yourself and grow further in your yoga journey. May we guide you towards learning your perseverance to attain the coveted position of Yoga Teacher.
Yoga Alliance Certification and Evaluation
These standards describe the Yoga Alliance's requirements for a registered Yoga school that provides 200 hour Yoga teacher training. If teachers have completed 200 hour Yoga teacher training registered with Yoga Alliance, teachers can register as RYT 200. Keep in mind that all training hours must come from the same school. And the pieces of training not can be combined to meet the 200-hour requirement. Yoga Alliance has provided templates for policies needed- to help fulfill the application process.
RYS must provide minimum study hours in each academic category. And make a total of 200 required hours. 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training (RYS 200) in the form of- RYS should adequately prepare trainees to teach to the general adult population. Registered Yoga School (RYS) as part of the application process, schools- need to present anti-harassment, attendance, code of conduct, complaint, refund, and retaliation policies.
So when you apply for your Yoga teacher training program to become RYS through Yoga Alliance. That means you are taking the foremost step towards joining a global community of Yoga schools. And teachers who represent the high quality, safe, accessible, and equitable teaching of Yoga. And it is exciting to see that you are interested in applying for the RYS certification!
How Can You Become a Certified Yoga Instructor?
Becoming a Yoga instructor is very stimulating and demanding. And if you are thinking of becoming a Yoga instructor. Then getting your Yoga instructor certification can be incredibly rewarding. You can join the best Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, India- the native place of Yoga. And a good teacher training program will not only prepare you to teach Yoga. But it will also facilitate tremendous personal growth. So there are several Yoga schools. And ashrams are available in Rishikesh, from where you can get your yoga teacher training certification affiliated with Yoga Alliance. And one can become a certified and qualified Yoga instructor.
But Shoolin Yogpeeth is one of the best schools, which will help you to understand the skills required to become a Yoga teacher. Whether you are a beginner or an intermediate, we welcome you to our school for the best experience of becoming a Yoga Instructor.
There are several tiers of certification for RYTs. And it depends on the number of hours of training completed and the total hours teaching. You can also graduate and post-graduate in Yoga to become a certified Yoga. The education provided in these professional courses will help you understand the basics of Yoga. And hence make you a fabulous Yoga teacher.
Eligibility for 200 Hour Yoga Instructor Training in Rishikesh India
- Anyone can do this 200 hour Yoga teacher training at Shoolin Yogpeeth.
- Yoga teacher training courses in Rishikesh, India, aim to open the avenues of self-realization.
- English is the medium of transmission in this approach.
- Therefore a certain amount of ability in the language is required to handle and respond to instructions and lectures.
- There is no educational requirement to join our 200 hour Yoga teacher training.
- You are welcome as long as you can express yourself and be who you are.
- The candidate's age should not be less than 18 or more than 60 at the time of admission.
- In the case of any of these situations, prior permission from the Executive Committee of the Shoolin Yogpeeth is mandatory.
- Someone experiencing injuries or illnesses is- advised to contact a medical professional before joining the course.
- Shoolin Yogpeeth may ask permission letter from that medical authority as a condition.
- A certificate of medical authority is required in case of pregnancy to be able- to participate in this intense physical and mental discipline.
- For any reason, if a participant is found ineligible to complete the course, Shoolin Yogpeeth reserves the right to discontinue his program without any refund.
- In some unavoidable situations, the Shoolin Yogpeeth may allow participants to complete courses shortly for a similar fee. And at no additional charge.
- During this course, there is also the possibility that a fundamental understanding of the Yoga Path may unfold differently. Then, in the Yoga school in the West.
- That's why the participants need to make up their minds for this challenge. But rewarding knowledge before devoting to it.
- In case you are expecting it to be a modified form of physical workout in the name of Yoga.
- So choosing Shoolin Yogpeeth as a Yoga school in Rishikesh, India, might not be the right decision for you.
- One should apply for this only if the practitioner is ready. And willing to experience the strict regime of compound rules and regulations at the Centre.
Which Traditional Style of Yoga Taught at Shoolin Yogpeeth?
The Shoolin Yogpeeth offers 3 (three) styles of Yoga, that is- Hatha Yoga, Vinyasa Yoga, and Ashtanga Yoga in traditional form. It is a precise style of Yoga that pursues a specific sequence of postures. In which each manner combines each movement with a breath.
Hatha Yoga style is the branch of Yoga that arrives at mind when we think of Yoga in general. In Hatha Yoga, you will learn all about balancing body and mind, and our technique involves the breath, body, and mind. And classes typically range from 45 minutes to 90 minutes of breathing, yoga postures, and meditation. Hatha Yoga is the most ancient style of Yoga, practiced by monks who require a gentle physical exercise after a whole day of meditation. So this is the foundation upon- which other methods of- Yoga are- built. Mudras are generally performed more slowly, steadily, and held at more extended than a Vinyasa or Ashtanga class.
Ashtanga Yoga involves performing a continuous and structured series of postures with the breath. It promises five asana series, and each one must master before moving on to the next series. It translates as "eight-limbed Yoga" and refers to the eight limbs outlined by Patanjali in the Yoga Sutras. That includes moral and ethical guidelines, postures, breathing exercises, sense withdrawal, concentration, and meditation.
Vinyasa Yoga is a style of Yoga- that consists of strung together asanas. So that you can move seamlessly from one to another using the breath. And it is commonly referred to as "flow" Yoga. Also, it is sometimes confused with Shakti Yoga.Vinyasa Yoga is more challenging than Hatha Yoga or Ashtanga Yoga. Our Vinyasa flow classes are dynamic exercises in which we continuously move from pose to pose. And most of the asanas only hold for a few breaths before transitioning to the next pose.
What makes 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Unique at Shoolin Yogpeeth in Rishikesh India?
Shoolin Yogpeeth offers the best 200 hour Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, India. And this is an exclusive Yoga teacher training program for those who want to become international certified Yoga teachers.
Our Yoga teacher training has many qualities and specialties. Which makes our school different from others. As we offer-
- 200 hour Yoga teacher training at Shoolin Yogpeeth in Rishikesh, India, provides an ideal opportunity to deepen you.
- And expand your knowledge and practical abilities in Yoga and meditation. Hence, this is the most popular Yoga course in India. And it has become famous worldwide.
- Our 200 hour Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, India, meets and exceeds the standard of Yoga Alliance USA and World Yoga Alliance.
- Our Yoga teacher training will furnish you with- comprehensive knowledge of Yoga and its essential components.
- Like- Asanas, Pranayama, Dhyana, Bandha, Mudra, Kriya, Sanskrit, Mantra, Ayurveda, Philosophy, Anatomy, and Physiology. Also- Biomechanics, Teaching Methodology, Ethics, and Yoga Professionalism.
- Our program includes a strong foundation in Yoga specialist practical abilities. And an intuitive way of tackling Yoga teacher training.
- It will also inspire your practice and help you adjust well to the different layers of Yoga.
- We propose 200 hours of residential Yoga teacher training in a divine and spiritual environment.
- We proffer three styles of Yoga- Hatha Yoga, Vinyasa Yoga, and Ashtanga Yoga.
- Our Yoga teacher training will boost your confidence. And discover your eccentricity as a Yoga teacher.
- Our program empowers you to learn and train Yoga. As well as follow a good diet that deals with your body.
- And meditate practices from traditional worship styles and make Yoga your way of life.
- Our professional and knowledgeable trainers yield proficient and expert trainers and teachers.
- We also offer you specialized classes of fitness and personality development. Apart from the curriculum subjects to make you a competent and efficient teacher or trainer.
How 200 Hour Intensive Yoga Teacher Training helps You In Your Life And Career?
200 Hour Intensive Yoga Teacher Training at Shoolin Yogpeeth is one such- decision that can change your life in many ways. Many people choose to do teacher training after realizing that- they want to change their career or take a deeper dive into Yoga. Most of the time, Yoga teacher training will affect your life far more than you expect. As- it will foster an ongoing process of personal growth. So, here we will discuss the top ways Yoga teacher training can change your life. And the lives of many of our graduates:
- You can explore your new career options, whether starting a career as a Yoga teacher or anything else that comes from your heart.
- Teacher training gives you time to think about what you have accomplished in your life so far and what matters to you.
- A highly structured program at the ashram can result in changes in your lifestyle, training you to stick to a daily routine.
- You will change your attitude towards life. Because before participating in Yoga teacher training, many people think of Yoga- as a way to strengthen their body and clear or relax their mind. But this is not the complete picture of Yoga.
- Training will increase your physical strength and flexibility. Like when you practice Yoga asanas at least twice a day, you will see quite astonishing physical results.
- Practicing Yoga intensively during your teacher training can bring you more in touch with yourself.
- After completing this 200 hour Yoga teacher training, you will become a certified international yoga instructor. And can teach anywhere around the world.