100 Hour Yoga TTC
- Duration : 15 Days
- Language : English
- Module : Residential with Meals
- Level : Beginner to Intermediate
- Certification : Yoga Alliance
- Style : Multi-style
- Upcoming Date : 02 Apr - 16 Apr
Join 100 Hour Yoga TTC
What is 100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
100 hour Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh is a 14-day Yoga teacher training course which is the first section of 200 hours. It is a short-term course and is- conducted every month of the year. And it is made for all those aspirants who are- willing to learn Yoga. And want to become certified Yoga teachers. But don't have enough time to complete 200 hour Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh.
100 hour Yoga teacher training is the best option for you. Whether you want to give a startup to your Yoga practice, move towards personal development. And spiritual growth or want to rejuvenate and refresh your soul.
In the 100 hour Yoga teacher training at Shoolin Yogpeeth, we provide the introductory knowledge of Yoga teacher training theoretically and practically. The main objective of the 100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh is to create awareness about Yoga and help you find joy in your practice at a pace convenient for you.
Students can return to the Shoolin Yogpeeth to complete their Yoga Instructor's 200 hour Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh at any time. Within 24 months to complete 100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training.
Our 100 hour Yoga teacher training will equip you with all the tools. And the confidence you need to become a Yoga teacher and accelerate your Yoga journey.
- 02 Apr - 16 Apr 2022
- 02 May - 16 May 2022
- 02 Jun - 16 Jun 2022
- 02 Jul - 16 Jul 2022
- 02 Aug - 16 Aug 2022
- 02 Sep - 16 Sep 2022
Course Duration14 Days
Join 100 Hour Yoga TTC
100 Hour Yoga TTC Syllabus
- Origin of Yoga
- History of Yoga
- Benefit of Yoga
- Indian Traditional Yoga
- Great Yoga Masters
- Yoga Simple & Advanced Techniques
- Connection of Body & Mind
- About Shatkarma
- History of Shatkarma
- Benefits of Shatkarma
- Jal Neti (Nasal Cleansing with Water)
- Sutra neti (Nasal Cleansing with Rubber)
- Kunjal Kriya (Vaman)
- Nauli (Abdominal Breathing)
- Vastra Dhauti Kriya
- Danda Dhauti Kriya
- Agnisar Kriya
- Trataka (Concentrated Gazing)
- Ganesh Mantra
- Gayatri Mantra
- Shanti Mantra
- Guru Mantra
- Aum Mantra
- Mangala Mantra
- Om Asato Ma Sadgamaya
- Maha Mantra
- What is Prana?
- Benefits of Pranayama
- History of Pranayama
- Kapala-Bhati (Frontal Brain Cleansing
- Nadi-sodhanam (Psychic Purification)
- Bhastrika (Bellows Breath)
- Ujjayi (the Psychic Breath)
- Sheetatli (Cooling Breath)
- Sheetkari (Hissing Breath)
- Bhramari (Humming Bee Breath)
- Surya-bheda (Vitality Stimulating Breath)
- Introduction of Kumbhaka
- About Mudras
- Benefits of Mudras
- Bhairava Mudra
- Chin Mudra
- Hridaya Mudra
- Jnan Mudra
- Vishnu Mudra
- What is Bandha?
- Benefits & Effects
- Procedure of Locks
- Mula bandha (Anal Lock)
- Jalandhar Bandha (Chin Lock)
- Uddiyana Bandha (Abdominal Lock)
- Maha bandha (All Locks Same Time)
- Surya Namaskar A (3 times)
- Surya Namaskar B (3 times)
- Utthita Trikonasana
- Parivrtta Trikonasana
- Utthita Parsvakonasana
- Parivrtta Parsvakonasana
- Prasarita Padottanasana (A, B, C, D - Parsvottanasana
- Utthita Hasta Padangusthasana(A, B, C & D)
- Ardha Baddha Padmottanasana
- Virabhadrasana A & B
- Paschimottanasana A B C & D
- Ardha Baddha Padma Paschimottanasana
- Triang Mukhaikapada Paschimottanasana
- Janu Sirsasana A B & C
- Marichyasana A B C & D
- Supta Kurmasana
- Garbha Pindasana
- Baddha Konasana A & B
- Upavishta Konasana (A & B)
- Supta Konasana
- Supta Padangusthasana A & B
- Ubhaya Padanghusthasana
- Urdhva Mukha Pashimottanasana
- Setu Bandhasana
- Urdhva Dhanurasana
- Urdhva Pindasana
- Urdhva Padmasana
- Urdhva Dandasana
- Baddha Padmasana
You will learn anatomy and physiology relevant to yoga in order to strengthen the classroom explanations, cues, and corrections of asanas. The class will cover digestives system, skeletal system, respiratory system, cardiovascular system, muscular system, anatomical names of the body, planes of the body, major joints of the body, anatomical terms of movements, yoga asana alignment based on applied anatomy.
This class will focus on introducing you to the basic philosophy, concepts, and history of yoga. It will cover the various traditional philosophies and viewpoints, insights from modern research, and ways in which the essence of this holistic life-view can be integrated into a modern lifestyle. Patanjali's eight limbs of yoga, Hatha yoga pradipika, Bhagwat Gita philosophy, Yoga sutras of Patanjali, Panch koshas,Mudras and chakras.
Yoga TTC Timimg
Yoga Teacher Training Course Schedule
Objectives- 100 Hour Yoga Teacher Traininge
- At Shoolin Yogpeeth, our main objective for 100 hour Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh is to create awareness about Yoga.
- And help you find joy in your practice at a pace convenient for you.
- This training will develop your daily practice.
- This training will develop and demonstrate daily pranayama, kriya, mudra, and meditation.
- You will gain knowledge about the skeletal and muscular systems, which helps to do the correct alignment while practicing Yoga Postures.
- In this training, you will study the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali and find out how to incorporate them into your daily practice and life.
- And learn how to structure a class and then design your training to fit all of these systems.
- Also, you will learn to teach a class to your peers in a small group around you.
- During 100 hour Yoga teacher training, students will focus firmly on the alignment of the body and skills, along with detailed explanations of posture.
- Our goal is to increase your overall health, strength, and flexibility.
- 100 hour Yoga teacher training will teach you how to feel more relaxed and improve concentration. And apply a positive attitude towards yourself and life in general.
- At the end of the 100 hour Yoga teacher training, you will receive your Yoga Alliance Registered 100 Hour Certification.
Highlight of 100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh at Shoolin Yogpeeth
- Our 100 hour Yoga teacher training or 14 days of comprehensive Yoga teacher training- will broaden your understanding of Yoga, its principles, philosophy, and techniques.
- You will learn in this 100 hour Yoga teacher training in the essence of authenticity and honesty, which truly exemplifies the spirit of Yoga. And this is something from which you are- expected to pass on your yoga teachings to your student.
- You will have daily meditation and pranayama sessions on weekdays.
- During this training, you will take daily Yoga anatomy and philosophy classes on weekdays.
- After completing 100 hour Yoga teacher training, you will get a certification association with Yoga Alliance USA.
- In our 100 hour Yoga teacher training, you will learn under the guidance of our qualified and experienced Yoga Teachers in Rishikesh, India.
- During training- you will practice asanas according to the Hatha, Vinyasa, and Ashtanga styles.
- You will gain experience in traditional Yoga teachings and the modern scientific techniques of Yoga practices.
- 100 hour Yoga teacher training is for both beginners and intermediates.
- This training is perfect for those who have a strong desire to deepen their knowledge about Yoga, its techniques, and its philosophy.
- 100 hour is a short-term Yoga teacher training to learn the basics of Yoga.